SOMETHING ABOUT FEELINGS THAT RUIN OUR MIND. HARD TO EXPLAIN BUT WE'LL TRY TO REVEAL~

Thursday, December 27

STUCK IN THE MOMENT

Hey there , I just met you again ....
Many directions and the distance that you take , now you come again and brighten my path ..
Dark of he cloud and shine of the sun can't erase my feeling for you ..
I try to think , I mused that was happened ..
A wide world was limited , which look more narrow ..
Our life is in expedition , still spread widely ..
But the edges , i see you again ..

Like I'm the air and you're the reposeful night ..
The stars that i saw certainly emit the light for you too ..
The air of night certainly conduct the cold for you too ..
So smile for me , spirit up my soul that almost wilted ..

Wake me up ! Make me realize , between dream or real ..
I feel great peace of night ..
Yeah world , you incarnate real wonderful fantasy for me ..
Don't stop to finding and hoping me ..
Don't far from me , I admit i can't be without you ..
Don't try to go ! Let me close , see you , call you ..
I can't avoid that was happened ..
Let the love flowing according to its way ..

Yeah i don't understand , I really don't understand ..
Dear moon , give me a reason ..
Dear star, give me an answer ..
All that I knew is I STILL STUCK IN THE MOMENT with you ..

No comments:

Post a Comment