SOMETHING ABOUT FEELINGS THAT RUIN OUR MIND. HARD TO EXPLAIN BUT WE'LL TRY TO REVEAL~

Saturday, October 20

Don't Wanna Miss A Thing !

Where are you now ? When i need you the most ? Why don't you take my hands ?
I'm broken do you hear me ? I'm blinded cause you all are everything i see !
I survive cause I'm sure and know that my love for you as much as you try to kill my heart down ..
I always try to be friendly and look for quality time to more close to you , but i feel like you kick me off to go away ..
No one of them try to find me and they didn't tell me to come in :') .. Whatthehelli'mbeingsickofthis !
I donno if it just my feeling or misunderstanding !

In the midst of my silence , they give me power to get up,
They guide me to the right path,
Take me where they want me to go with them,
Hold and hug me like they never leave me ...
But now , Where did you go ? 

Hey guys , I'm just an ordinary girl that can make some mistake ..
But I need you by my side to show me the way when I was wrong,
Get me up when i fall down,
And put me an advice or input when i lost from the border line ..
You all I need to turn my world guys .. 
Cause i don't wanna miss a thing like you ! 
A part of my soul , my life , my best , Bestfriend :')

No comments:

Post a Comment