SOMETHING ABOUT FEELINGS THAT RUIN OUR MIND. HARD TO EXPLAIN BUT WE'LL TRY TO REVEAL~

Friday, December 28

A HOPE

Hope ! I hope for something .. 
Something that so hard to believe ..
Something that so hard to reach ..
Something that so hard to take it clearly ..

I found you and I have no idea ..
Blank out ! Nervous ! Totally in you ! 
Heartbeat ! You stealing my heart away !
Looking at me , look sharp there , holding my hand , laughing and joking around ..
Such an unforgettable moment ..

You're everything I see ..
No one can get you out of my mind grey ..
I just like a drepressed girl that need a medicine to get better ..
And you are as my medicine ..
How could I stand here without you ?
Maybe I already taken but you're still inside of me !
And the truth is I can't deny it !!!!

Like I don't wanna lose you again ,
Like I don't wanna release your hand for holding me ,
Like I wanna hold you forward , 
Like your hug is the sweetest thing ,
Like I want you to be mine ..
Like I'm the one who reach the great hope !
It makes me feel good.happy.cheer.crazy.love ever and ever ..
And although My hope was already reached , I still maintaining my hope forward ..
Keep alive my hope for my heart's needed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment