SOMETHING ABOUT FEELINGS THAT RUIN OUR MIND. HARD TO EXPLAIN BUT WE'LL TRY TO REVEAL~

Sunday, September 16

BROKEN


Days to days …
I’m more drowning and I don’t know if I can moving on for this life …
I know that sometimes we need to learn something for having good lesson ,
And I know that all  of my best friend always stand for supporting me anything that happened to me …
 I just feel too much learning that I think I can take it all anymore for my mind …
So sorry cause I always being annoying like this …
I just wanna take a breath for a while but I didn’t have a space for it at all …
And I totally feel tired :” …
I want my life back like before  , happiness are around  me ….
Long time is nothing and all of pain I felt …
Anything and everything have changed …
Dark inside , totally doubt for someone …
I can’t fix it on my own …
Dear life , please wake me up from this bad dream …
You break me up and you shoot me down , I get  up and you do it again …
You light me up and you turn it off , I already stand and you do it again …
Have no sun to shining me up , have no stars to lighting me up , have no moon to brighting me up , have no rainbow to cheering me up again ….
I know it’s real and I believe if it’s wrong …
I don’t wanna run away , but I can’t take it too …
And I realized that I’m broken :’) …



No comments:

Post a Comment