SOMETHING ABOUT FEELINGS THAT RUIN OUR MIND. HARD TO EXPLAIN BUT WE'LL TRY TO REVEAL~

Monday, September 8

Don't give up on me

Its been a long time, since have no someone on this heart
On way to the top, I make with what I got 
You want my number baby, I’m on a mission, catch up 
You chased after ..
Yeah, you've made my day, then.. you ask for us
Its normal when a girl need time to think about
Even though she's already feel in you
Once again yeah I'm in love with you
Maybe you could not wait for me, my "yes"
I know, its too long for more than a months
Regreted is what that i've felt when you slowly disappear
This feeling is killing me, that's continuing 
And i don't know when this mistake will stop ruin my mind

How unfair, it's just our love
Found something real that's out of touch
But if you'd searched the whole wide world
Would you dare to let it go?

Just don't give me up!
The night is bitter cold
I wonder if you know
That I'm sleepless, waitin' like a ghost
When need you the most
I go unnoticed

I just wait for you to ask or talk over me even a little
I'll show you how's me, how's mind, how's a big thing from me come over yours
But, where'd you go ?
Left me with nothing? Just it ?
Men sellin love like thieves 
But when the girlie leaves, he'll stop flirtin 
Did you remember ?
You played that "Ease my mind" and I heard for the first time
Just into us and loving much for that as ours
One and only playlist that being played all the time
Dear, give me reasons to believe
That you would do the same for me
Cause I would do this for you,
I'm not moving on


You're my back bone.
You're my cornerstone.
You're my crutch when my legs stop moving.
You're my head start.
You're my rugged heart.
You're the pulse that I've always needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment