SOMETHING ABOUT FEELINGS THAT RUIN OUR MIND. HARD TO EXPLAIN BUT WE'LL TRY TO REVEAL~

Saturday, July 20

A Beautiful Lie

It's a beautiful lie
It's the perfect denial
Such a beautiful lie to believe in
So beautiful baby ..

It's time to forget about the past

To wash away what happened last
Hide behind an empty face
Don't ask too much, just say,
"Cause this is just a game"

LOVE NOT EASY SO FUCK IT WITH A PASSION !

Sorry that I left this way, but im killing myself if I stay
You broke your words . so do i ! brake my commitment to you 
Broken trust can be described as melted chocolate. No matter how hard you try to freeze it, it will never return to its true shape 
Somewhere only we know umimportant thing now baby ..
You pulling me in pulling me back 
Please think ! Use your mind . Not only your damn talk ~
Falling for betrayal is worst
There's no need to talk because the truth of what one says lies in what one does 
That one is totally fake, the other one is a liar .  Same thing actually :)
Someone should be responsible in their words 
I'm fragile for seeing, for believing you sweetheart ..
You + me = perfection. Just kidding, you're a piece of shit
A lie hurts forever baby 
So, just left broken trust and broken hearts
Thanks for your adventure , now I'll find the new one (:

No comments:

Post a Comment