SOMETHING ABOUT FEELINGS THAT RUIN OUR MIND. HARD TO EXPLAIN BUT WE'LL TRY TO REVEAL~

Thursday, January 3

Superman . . . . . . .

You've  resqued my heart from the darkness ..
A shine from my heart rising up ..
And it caused by you ..
I knew that we'd become one right away ..
At first sight I felt the energy of sun rays ..
I saw the life inside your eyes ..

You're the shooting star I see ..
A vision of estacy ..
When you hold me , I'm alive ..
We're like diamonds in the sky ..
Superman .. You're so special ..
You're just so important for me ..
Just hold me like you never leave me ..
I'm waiting for you're coming all day .. Waiting ..

Where are you superman ?
I need you here with me , by my side ..

Superman ....
   Wanna feel you here ,
    I wanna hear you near ..
    Let me feel you here ,
   Will you ever be near ..
    I'm standing here ,
   Can you see my dear ?
Superman .... Take me fly with you ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment